Sunday 13 March 2016

Ask Kitsune #9

Posted by Kitsune at 04:23
Q: If my peers find out about my past and who I truly am(was) I am likely to be rejected and cast out of the team that I have come to love. However keeping this information from them feels wrong.  However, I am also keeping my identity secret because if certain parties find out where to find me, I will be hunted down, as I believe will all who know who I am. What should I do?



A: First take a deep breath, center yourself and calm down, you are carrying a huge weight on your shoulders and that can't be easy. Make yourself a tea, or a hot chocolate, or whatever drink of choice helps calm you down (don't drink too much of it if it's alcoholic!), it's time for some introspection. Before you approach your peers you have some questions to ask yourself..

You are not a timelord, you cannot change the past nor can you accurately see the future. What you have is the here and now and that is what is important. You seem unsure over whether what you did in your past is who you were or who you are now. Are you simply hiding your past? Or are you hiding a part of who you are now? The former is hard but the latter - that could lead to a lot of heartbreak, you shouldn't be living a lie.

Look to your peers, your friends. You say you've come to love them, if they feel the same about you then they'll want to know more about you. maybe pick the one or two you are closest to to confide in, pick people you know to be trustworthy, who can share your secret. With each person told you'll lighten the load.

If that's too much to do right away then I'm here for you - send me an email, you can set up a burner account if you want, I don't mind. Tell me a little about your past so I can offer more personal advice away from the public eye. I want to help you. And if you have your reservations then remember that I am oathed to harm none and it sounds like sharing your secret would cause you harm, which is a sad thing to hear.

Take care of yourself Nonny, take some time to know you and to slowly reach out to others, you're not as alone as you may feel right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

 

Kitsune Speaks Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea