Wednesday 9 March 2016

Kitsune, the agony aunt?

Posted by Kitsune at 05:36
Q: I think I'm developing feelings for my faction's overseer! What should I do?
 
A: Yikes! This wasn't the sort of question I was expecting to receive but I'll do my best to help! 

Having a crush on a coworker is hard, doubly hard when it's your boss. Not only do you risk the possibility of rejection on a personal one but your professional life is on the line. I think the first thing you should do is take a look at your feelings - are they 'developing feelings' or just a bit of a crush? I know it's easy to get overexcited and giddy when you're near someone you like in that way but give it time to see if it maybe is something more.

On that note~ try to be their friend! Get to know them personally, work your way up to the idea of maybe grabbing a coffee to get to know each other. Build up enough trust that you could maybe meet up as your civilian selves one day. After all even if they liked the 'super' you back you have to take into account who both of you are in your day to day lives. Freezebolt and Mr. E may make a fabulous power couple, but what about Dave and Geoff, the guys behind the masks, are they compatible?

I suppose what I'm saying is don't give up hope entirely, but be careful in your approach. There are lots of factors to take into account. If you ever need any more advice Nonny then confide in your friends I'm sure they'll help. If you're not sure you can confide in anyone else then drop me another question or send me an email, I'll be your friend and won't give away the names involved! x

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

 

Kitsune Speaks Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea